Monday, February 4, 2013

Random pictures from this weekend

I told you I was going to post more.  So some days, you'll get posts like this.  Randomness.

Conor in a hat.

DSC_0451

DSC_0459

Samantha in a frilly dress.

DSC_0488

Zachary getting Conor ready for the Super Bowl.

DSC_0469

DSC_0468

Samantha playing with a mouse.

DSC_0472

And although it's not the best picture, I don't want to forget how Samantha looks when she's crawled over to me and is hanging off of my pajama'd leg.

DSC_0508

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. Samantha is so cute!! And Conor in that hat? OMG -- he is too dapper. I adore him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that first shot with the hat. i'm a sucker for a baby in a hat.

    you're inspiring me to keep my camera out and ready. i really need to do a photo shoot with BabyM - it's just too easy to skip it since she can't sit up, etc. yet so it's harder to find ways to photograph her differently.

    ReplyDelete