Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A totally cohesive post on sleeping and global warming

To the non-multiple-having guy with the put-your-twins-in-the-same-room-at-night-because-they-don't-wake-each-other-up advice:

You, sir, are a liar.  A big, fat, ass of a liar.

And if any of you moms of multiples gave me the same advice, I can't even look at you right now. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Alright, I'm over it.  No, wait, I'm not.  Okay, yes I am.  Let's look at children.

I'm not going to express any views on global warming on this blog, but if you believe it's a real phenomenon, here's the silver lining: It's No-Jacket November!


And if you don't believe in global warming, you can enjoy No-Jacket November guilt free.  Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I believe in global warming and still enjoy no-jacket November! Best part: You can still wear your super cute fall clothes and not have to cover them up with a big ole coat! Win-win! Hey - Zachary seems to know what he is doing with that football there! That's pretty good form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in global warming, but here in the south we often get no-jacket November, December and January. So if you are going for warmth in winter come south. I need some good company. There is a lot for sale two houses down. You could build your dream house and I will have a friend within shouting distance. Sounds like a double Win to me!

    ReplyDelete