Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quadruple Chocolate Cake

In my bio, I think I mentioned that I enjoy baking. So, from time to time, I plan to post some of the things that I've made, along with recipes.

For example, I made this double-layer, deep, dark chocolate cake. Between layers is a chocolate ganache. It's topped with a rich, milk chocolate frosting, and drizzled with more chocolate ganache and toffee bits.
Doesn't it look delicious? (Or, I should ask, wouldn't it look delicious if it were in focus?)


Well, it was terrible. Dry and dry. So no recipe for you.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome. I would still want the recipe, so I could make it un-dry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmm. Please perfect that recipe so it tastes as good as it looks, and then make it for me for my 26th birthday, which is coming up.
    What?!This is my online presence; I can be however old I want.

    ReplyDelete