Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Photo Dump Part I

I've got so many photos that I need to get off of this computer now that it's working again, so I'll be photo dumping all this week before I get back to semi-irregular blogging.  This is mostly for the family, so if it's not your thing, I'll see you back here next week. 

But if you're sticking around, let's catch you up, shall we?

Yes, I am so far behind that Photo Dump Part I starts with the babies' first Easter at home:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

and then at Grandmom's house with aunts, uncles, cousins, and of course, Grandmom:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


2 comments:

  1. Love the photo dump idea. Might use it to make up for my long break. And I love the photos as well. The babies are getting so big. I gotta lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I totally and completely missed this blog post. You know it's bad when CANDICE comments on something before I've seen it.

    ReplyDelete