Monday, March 25, 2013

The most fantastical weekend ever!

Yeah, I said there'd be outings and pictures, but I didn't count on Samantha, Conor, and I getting sick.  So instead of Easter Egg hunts and a trip to the zoo, there were snot bubbles, and more snot bubbles.  And while there was an outing, I don't have any documentation of our fun fun trip to Costco and Giant.
Now I'm sitting at work, half drunk and all groggy from the cold medicine I took last night.  But at least this is making me laugh this morning:  Zachary shows his dexterity.

Have a good week!


2 comments:

  1. Oh noooooo! End of winter sickness and a Spring snowfall? What the what? Booooo. Can we see pictures later of the snot bubbles at least? :-)

    Also, YouTube hates me and is saying this video is private. Do I have to know some secret password or something to get in on this laughfest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!!! I love how serious he was about making his little fingers fall in line. Now you need to teach him to do "three" since our boys will be THREE in like 35 seconds! Aaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete