Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I swear I didn't set this up

The other day, I set Conor down on the rug, and took Samantha to the kitchen with me to get her a bottle.  When I looked over at Conor, this is what I saw.

DSC_1110
I'm not kidding, those two light sabers had been on opposite sides of the room.

Samantha came over to see what all the hubbub was about, and then decided she needed to show off her mad Jedi skills as well.

DSC_1116

Then an epic battle ensued...between me and the babies when I tried to take the light sabers away. They're always gagging themselves with those things.

(Just needed to post something while I finish up something at work.  Coming soon:  The Catch-up Post.  Okay, Tanika?  Happy now?)

3 comments:

  1. I never thought about babies gagging themselves on light sabers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you try to do a "Jedi mind meld" on them to get the sabers out of their hands? LOL. Oh, President Obama. You crack me up.(Conor's smile melts my heart!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies + light sabers = awesome :)

    ReplyDelete