Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photo shoot (mostly) fail

To date, I've been horrible about taking pictures of Samantha and Conor.  To be fair, there have been few opportunities where I've either had two happy babies or one happy baby and one sleeping baby, AND good lighting, but that's hardly going to comfort me when I am struggling to remember how tiny they once were, just how much hair Samantha really had, and just how sweet of a toothless grin Conor had. 

But the stars aligned somewhat this weekend and I was able to capture my baby girl's big, beautiful eyes:


However, when I tried to take Conor's picture, someone had other plans:


(Month 3 sessions may have to occur during that someone's naptime...)

And although the quality of these next ones stink, I do love that I got some pictures of mom and dad acting like they've done this sort of thing before.

They left this morning to go back home.  We miss you already, Parti and Parta!  Come back soon!
So I guess it wasn't that big of a fail.  But I'm still hoping for better next time!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! I love Samantha's picture so much! What a beauty! That headband is to die for. I need to find better quality headbands for Clair. The ones I have get all stretched out and loose -- especially when Cary and Dean insist on putting them on and walking around saying, "Look, I'm a baby." Sigh.

    ReplyDelete