Thursday, May 16, 2013

Please help me out here

I just had a conversation with The Husband about forever homes.  I'd love a large, beautiful home in Virginia with great schools and with lots of land so that the kiddies can run around.  The Husband is thinking more Florida-like, but definitely warm and close to a large body of water. 

I told him that it made me a little sad that when he's thinking of forever homes, he's not taking my hair into account.  His response?

"I don't take into account my hair so why would I take into account yours?"

Hmph!
 
Um, can someone please explain to him why this was the wrong thing to say?  Lester?  :)

5 comments:

  1. Hah! I don't know about hair, but I would certainly take mosquitos into account ;) Seattle is a really nice place to live, too. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, they make hair products designed for living in the south! Being from Florida, I would not move back to Florida but I would certainly recommend being near water. Lake beaches are my summer favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You people with your fancy weather and fancy hair products aren't helping the cause!

      I may have to delete this post before he sees it! :)

      Delete
  3. Noooooo! I am opposed to you moving to Florida! Or any place that is even farther away from me than you already are. You are only allowed to move closer!
    I'll help you with this.
    Angel, is Rory CRAZY? Your hair will be a MESS in Florida, girl. A hot mess! It's humid and sticky there so your face will be all shiny all the time, too.
    There. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to call your brother first. You know he is the world's BEST Realtor and can help you (or anyone else) ANYWHERE in the country who wants to buy, sell or invest in Real Estate. That is all. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete