Friday, October 12, 2012

Falling behind!

There has been so much to post about in the last week:  fall festival, potty training, beautiful walks, photography classes, belly laughs, and searching for preschools.  But have I posted any of it?  No.  I am falling behind.

But it's coming.  Unfortunately, that other job -- the one that pays the bills on good months -- is going to keep me from catching up right now, but with God as my witness, people, it's coming.

And with that, I'll leave you with a poorly lit, but still-worth-seeing video (ignore the chaos that is my basement):


Happy Friday to you!  

2 comments:

  1. That video just made me laugh out loud! Conor's laugh is even better than his big, wide smile! I would never get tired of hearing that!
    Also of note in this video -- the "Echo" in the background coming from big brother Zachary! "1-2-3-boom-boom-boom!"Soooo cute!
    Your house has got to be non-stop fun! (When it's not a circus of stress-tears-and-laundry, like my house.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The low lighting doesn't hide the pure joy of that moment. I am smiling from ear to ear right now!

    ReplyDelete